Jinger Duggar Vuolo is the sixth child of Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar. She and her fundamentalist Christian family were featured on TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting, and then Counting On before it was canceled in 2021.
Jinger and the rest of her siblings were raised in a highly conservative, religious manner. This included homeschooling, strict rules about modesty and gender roles, and limited access to the internet and mainstream media. The Duggars also practice courtships, or chaperoned dating with the intent of marriage. Together with her sisters, Jinger is a co-author of Growing Up Duggar: It’s All About Relationships.
In November 2016, Jinger married former professional soccer player Jeremy Vuolo, and they have since welcomed two children, Felicity and Evangeline. She and Jeremy wrote The Hope We Hold: Finding Peace in the Promises of God.
- Full name: Jinger Nicole (Duggar) Vuolo
- Age: 27 years old (Born on Dec. 21, 1993)
- Height: 5’6″
- Hometown: Raised in Tontitown, Ark.; Currently lives in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Net worth: $2 million
- Husband: Jeremy Vuolo (Married since Nov. 5, 2016)
- Children: Felicity Nicole Vuolo (July 19, 2018), Evangeline Jo Vuolo (Nov. 22, 2020)
Jinger Duggar Opens up About Fame, Says Sometimes She Doesn’t ‘Want to Be in the Public Eye’
Duggar News: Jinger Duggar Agrees with TLC’s Decision to Cancel ‘Counting On’
Jinger Duggar Reveals How Her Beliefs Changed After Marrying Jeremy Vuolo