Princess Eugenie (pronounced “Yoo-jenny”) is a member of the British royal family. She was born to Prince Andrew (the third child of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip) and Sarah Ferguson at the Portland Hospital on March 23, 1990. Her older sister is Princess Beatrice.
Eugenie studied Art History, English Literature and Politics at Newcastle University. She is a Patron of the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital and often shares her firsthand experiences with scoliosis.
Eugenie met Jack Brooksbank during a ski trip in 2010. The couple married on Oct. 12, 2018, at St. George’s Chapel and welcomed their first child, a baby boy, in February 2021.
- Full Name: Eugenie Victoria Helena
- Royal Title: Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie, Mrs Jack Brooksbank
- Parents: Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson
- Sibling: Princess Beatrice
- Born: March 23, 1990
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Spouse: Jack Brooksbank
- Children: August Philip Hawke Brooksbank
Visit Princess Eugenie’s official Instagram page.