Prince Andrew is a member of the British royal family and the son of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. He has three siblings: Princess Anne, Prince Andrew, and the heir to the throne, Prince Charles.
Andrew joined the Royal Navy in 1979 and served as a helicopter pilot for 22 years. In 2005, he was promoted to honorary captain. Andrew held many titles in the British army, navy, air force, and Commonwealth forces.
Andrew stepped away from his public duties amidst the sexual abuse allegations against him and his link to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
- Full Name: Andrew Albert Christian Edward
- Age: 61 years old (February 19, 1960)
- Height: 6′ 0″
- Royal Title: Duke of York
- Parents: Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip
- Children: Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie
- Marriage: Sarah, Duchess of York (1986–1996)
- Sibling(s): Prince Charles, Princess Anne, Prince Edward