Camilla Parker Bowles
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall is a member of the British royal family. She is married to Prince Charles: the heir to the British throne and the oldest son of Queen Elizabeth II and the late Prince Philip.
Growing up, Camilla ran in royal circles. She attended Queens Gate School in South Kensington and several finishing schools in France and Switzerland.
Camilla reportedly met Charles in 1970 at a polo match. In 1973, she married army officer Andrew Parker Bowles. The couple welcomes two children. They split in 1995. A decade later, Camilla married Charles in a civil ceremony.
At the time of her wedding, Camilla opted against the princess title. She reportedly plans to be called “Her Royal Highness the Princess Consort” once Charles ascends the throne. In 2018, The Daily Beast reported this claim on Charles’ website had been deleted.
- Full Name: Camilla Rosemary Shand
- Age: 74 years old (Born on July 17, 1947)
- Height: 5′ 8″
- Royal Title: HRH The Duchess of Cornwall
- Children: Laura Lopes, Tom Parker Bowles
- Marriage(s): Andrew Parker Bowles (1973–1995), Prince Charles (2005-current)