Guy Fieri is an American restaurateur and TV personality famous for his Food Network shows Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and Guy’s Grocery Games. He also hosted Guy’s Ranch Kitchen and Guy’s Big Bite, guest-judges on Food Network Star, and has appeared on many other food shows.
But before he became a platinum-haired culinary celebrity, he had already established himself as a successful entrepreneur after earning a degree in hospitality management. He began building his empire with Johnny Garlic’s in Santa Rosa, California, in 1996.
Since then, the friendly, easygoing “Mayor of Flavortown” has opened numerous food and drink concepts. They include Guy Fieri’s American Kitchen & Bar, Chicken Guy!, Flavortown Kitchen, Downtown Flavortown, Guy’s Burger Joint, and Guy Fieri’s Chophouse.
Plus, the Emmy Award-winning TV host launched Guy Fieri Barbecue Sauces and Salsas and a Flavortown line of ready-to-eat and frozen foods. He’s even a New York Times best-selling author, having written several cookbooks, including Guy Fieri Food and Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Full name: Guy Ramsey Fieri
- Born: January 22, 1968
- Hometown: Columbus, Ohio (born); Ferndale, California (raised)
- Height: 5’10”
- Net worth: $50 million
- Spouse: Lori Fieri (m. 1995)
- Children: Hunter Fieri, Ryder Fieri
- Fun fact: He hates most breakfast foods, especially eggs.
- Famous for: Spiked bleach-blond hair, food-related TV shows, and signature line, “Welcome to Flavortown.”
Visit Guy Fieri’s website.