Lifetime is an American basic cable channel specializing in TV shows and movies designed for and featuring women. Programming includes true crime stories, romantic films, documentaries, and reality TV series.
Viewers tune in for movies such as the salacious Flowers in the Attic, royal family fare like William & Kate, and holiday favorites including The Spirit of Christmas. Current top series include Dance Moms, Married at First Sight, and Cellmate Secrets.
- Year founded: 1984
- Parent company: A&E Networks
- Top programs: BlackLove, Cellmate Secrets, Dance Moms, Little Women: Atlanta, Married at First Sight, Marrying Millions
- Popular movies: Abducted: The Carlina White Story, Amanda Knox: Murder Trial in Italy, Five, Flowers in the Attic, Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance, Obsessed, The Spirit of Christmas
- How to watch: Basic cable TV subscription; Lifetime App for iPhone, iPad, and Android; Hulu + Live TV subscription
- Famous for: Programming designed for and featuring women
Visit the Lifetime website.