Patricia Heaton is an American actor and comedian famous for playing Debra Barone in the ABC sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond. She won three Emmy Awards for her role as the suburban wife of comedian Ray Romano’s character, Ray Barone, a sportswriter whose parents and brother live across the street.
Heaton followed that success with a nine-season stint in another long-running comedy on the same network — The Middle. Other notable projects include the Emmy-winning Food Network cooking show Patricia Heaton Parties and the short-lived CBS sitcom Carol’s Second Act.
- Full name: Patricia Helen Heaton
- Born: March 4, 1958
- Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio
- Height: 5’2″
- Net worth: $40 million
- Spouse: David Hunt (m. 1990), Constantine Yankoglu (m. 1984-1987)
- Children: Joseph Charles Hunt, Daniel Patrick Hunt, Samuel David Hunt, John Basil Hunt
- Top TV shows: Everybody Loves Raymond, The Middle, Back to You, Carol’s Second Act, Patricia Heaton Parties
- Odd jobs before she was famous: She was a foot model thanks to her size 6 feet