Prince Harry, known as the Duke of Sussex, is a member of the British royal family. Born to Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana, he is sixth in the line of succession to the British throne. His older brother, Prince William, is slated to be king.
Harry attended Eton College and entered Sandhurst, Britain’s prestigious military academy. He served in Afghanistan from 2007 to 2008 and once again in 2012 to 2013 as a helicopter pilot. After earning the rank of captain, Harry left service in 2015.
In 2018, Harry married American actor Meghan Markle at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle. On May 6, 2019, the couple welcomed a baby boy, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor. In November of 2020, the Duchess of Sussex shared she suffered a miscarriage. On June 4, 2021, the couple welcomed a baby girl, Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor.
On January 8, 2020, Harry and Meghan stepped down as senior royals, ultimately settling down in California. In March 2021, the couple sat down with Oprah Winfrey for a tell-all interview. Meghan shared her side of the story about tabloid rumors, discussed race in the royal family, and was transparent about her suicidal ideation.
- Full Name: Henry Charles Albert David
- Royal Title: Duke of Sussex
- Parents: Prince Charles and Princess Diana
- Sibling(s): Prince William
- Age: 37 years old (Born on September 15, 1984)
- Height: 6′ 1″
- Estimated Net Worth: $50 million
- Spouse: Meghan Markle
- Children: Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor and Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor