Anna Duggar (née Keller) is married to Josh Duggar, who is the oldest child of Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar. She and her fundamentalist Christian family were featured on TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting before it was canceled. After that, Anna and the kids sometimes appeared on Counting On without Josh.
Like her husband, Anna was raised in a highly conservative, religious manner. This included homeschooling, strict rules about modesty and gender roles, and limited access to the internet and mainstream media. Like the Duggars, Anna’s family also practiced courtships, or chaperoned dating with the intent of marriage.
Anna and Josh married in September 2008. They’ve since welcomed seven children: Mackynzie, Michael, Marcus, Meredith, Mason, Maryella, and Madyson. Currently, Josh is awaiting sentencing after he was found guilty on two child pornography charges.
- Full name: Anna Renée Duggar
- Age: 33 years old (Born on June 23, 1988)
- Height: 5’7″
- Hometown: Raised in Florida but currently resides in Tontitown, Ark.
- Net worth: $200,000
- Husband: Josh Duggar (married since Sept. 26, 2008)
- Children: Michael James Duggar (born June 15, 2011), Marcus Anthony Duggar (born June 2, 2013), Meredith Grace Duggar (born July 16, 2015), Mason Garrett Duggar (born Sept. 12, 2017), Maryella Hope Duggar (Nov. 27. 2019), and Madyson Lily Duggar (Oct. 23, 2021).