Jessa Duggar Seewald is the fifth child of Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar. She and her fundamentalist Christian family were featured on TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting, and then Counting On before it was canceled in 2021.
Jessa and the rest of her siblings were raised in a highly conservative, religious manner. This included homeschooling, strict rules about modesty and gender roles, and limited access to the internet and mainstream media. The Duggars also practice courtships, or chaperoned dating with the intent of marriage. Together with her sisters, Jessa is a co-author of Growing Up Duggar: It’s All About Relationships.
In November 2014, Jessa married Ben Seewald, and they have since welcomed four children: Spurgeon, Henry, Ivy, and Fern.
- Full name: Jessa Lauren (Duggar) Seewald
- Age: 29 years old (Born on Nov. 4, 1992)
- Height: 5’6″
- Hometown: Tontitown, Ark.
- Net worth: $500,000
- Husband: Ben Seewald (Married since Nov. 1, 2014)
- Children: Spurgeon Elliot Seewald (Nov. 5, 2015), Henry Wilberforce Seewald (Feb. 6, 2017), Ivy Jane Seewald (May 26, 2019), Fern Elliana Seewald (July 18, 2021).