Will Smith has dominated the entertainment industry since the late '80s. He began his rise to fame as part of the rap duo DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince. And he didn't throw away his shot on the hit NBC sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. From there, Smith became a bonafide movie star. His film credits include a long list of Hollywood blockbusters, from Disney's Aladdin and the Bad Boys series to Men in Black and Suicide Squad. He has also played dramatic roles in movies like Ali, King Richard, and The Pursuit of Happyness. The multihyphenate has also produced or executive-produced dozens of projects, including the hit TV show Cobra Kai. He has even authored a picture book and a memoir. All the while, he has racked up multiple Oscar and Golden Globe nominations and four Grammy wins. Since the '90s, he's been one-half of a Hollywood power couple with actor Jada Pinkett Smith. He's also a father to their two kids and his son from a previous marriage.
- Full name: Willard Carroll Smith Jr.
- Born: September 25, 1968
- Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Height: 6'2"
- Net worth: $350 million
- Spouse: Jada Pinkett Smith (m. 1997), Sheree Zampino (m. 1992-1995)
- Kids: Jaden Smith, Willow Smith, Trey Smith
- Top movies/TV shows: Aladdin, Bad Boys for Life, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, I Am Legend, Independence Day, Men in Black, Suicide Squad
- Fun fact: Will Smith can solve a Rubik's Cube in under a minute