Paris Hilton is an American media personality, entrepreneur, DJ, and actor. Her great-grandfather, Conrad Hilton, is the founder of Hilton Hotels. Her aunt is Kyle Richards of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Hilton became famous in the 1990s as a socialite in New York City, where she frequently partied with celebrity friends such as Kim Kardashian West and Nicole Richie. In 2003, Hilton and Richie took their friendship to the small screen in the reality TV show The Simple Life.
Since then, Hilton has parlayed her notoriety into other endeavors. They include a multibillion-dollar media and product company, 11:11 Media, founded in 2006 as Paris Hilton Entertainment. She has also dabbled in DJ’ing and singing.
Recent projects include the Netflix cooking show Cooking With Paris and the Peacock reality series Paris in Love. The latter chronicles her romance with Carter Reum, an entrepreneur whom she married in November 2021.
- Full name: Paris Whitney Hilton
- Born: February 17, 1981
- Hometown: New York, New York
- Height: 5’8″
- Net worth: $300 million
- Spouse: Carter Reum (m. 2021)
- Parents: Kathy Hilton, Richard Hilton
- Siblings: Nicky Hilton Rothschild, Conrad Hughes Hilton, Barron Hilton II
- Fun fact: Her least favorite parts of her body are her size 11 feet.
Visit the official Paris Hilton website.