Eminem, the stage name of Marshall Bruce Mathers III, is a rapper, songwriter, and producer.
He rose to fame in the late ’90s with the song “My Name Is” from his second studio album The Slim Shady LP. The rapper was discovered after coming in second at the 1997 Rap Olympics in LA.
In 2000, he released his third album The Marshall Mathers LP, which includes the song “The Real Slim Shady.” Eminem has received 14 Grammy Awards and 44 nominations. He is considered one of the greatest rappers of all time.
In 2002, the rapper unveiled the Marshall Mathers Foundation that helps at-risk youth.
- Full name: Marshall Bruce Mathers III
- Age: 48 years old (Born on October 17, 1972)
- Height: 5’8″
- Hometown: Detroit, MI
- Spouse: Kimberly Anne Scott (married from 1999-2001, and January 2006 – April 2006.
- Children: Hailie Jade, Whitney Scott Mathers, and Alaina Marie Mathers
- Net worth: $230 Million
- Record label: Shady Records (Founder), Aftermath, Interscope, Web