Hailey Bieber grew up surrounded by actors. But the daughter of Stephen Baldwin and niece of Alec Baldwin, Kim Basinger, William Baldwin, and Daniel Baldwin made a name for herself when she began modeling professionally in 2014. She has since built a successful career as a fashion model and is a paparazzi favorite for her trendsetting looks.
But her fame skyrocketed when she married music superstar Justin Bieber. Their whirlwind romance led to a New York courthouse elopement in September 2018 and a lavish wedding in front of friends and family in South Carolina a year later.
Over the past few years, the hazel-eyed beauty has amassed tens of millions of followers on Instagram. And her YouTube channel — where she discusses fashion, beauty tips, and travel with her friends and stylists — garnered over 1 million subscribers shortly after its March 2021 debut.
- Full name: Hailey Rhode Bieber (born Hailey Rhode Baldwin)
- Birthday: November 22, 1996
- Hometown: Tucson, Arizona (born); Nyack, New York (raised)
- Height: 5’7″
- Net worth: $20 million
- Spouse: Justin Bieber (m. 2018)
- Parents: Stephen Baldwin, Kennya Baldwin
- Fun fact: She aspired to become a professional ballet dancer while training at the American Ballet Academy in New York, but an injury dashed that dream.
- Most famous for: Modeling, marrying Justin Bieber