Rihanna is a singer, fashion designer, and businesswoman. She gained recognition in the mid-2000s for her first two studio albums Music of the Sun and A Girl Like Me. Her 2007 single “Umbrella” became a hit worldwide and earned Rihanna several awards. She’s had more than a dozen No. 1 songs and has won nine Grammys.
In 2017, Rihanna launched the cosmetics brand Fenty Beauty. Her brand quickly became hailed for its inclusivity of all skin tones. Rihanna debuted a lingerie brand named Savage X Fenty in 2018, which is known for promoting all skin tones and body sizes. In 2021, Forbes announced Rihanna is a billionaire, making her the wealthiest female musician in the world.
- Full name: Robyn Rihanna Fenty
- Age: 33 years old (Born on February 20, 1988)
- Height: 5’8″
- Hometown: St. Michael parish, Barbados (born in); Bridgetown, Barbados (raised)
- Net worth: $1.7 billion
- Record label: Roc Nation, Def Jam, SRP, and Westbury Road
- Genre: Pop, Reggae, Electronic Dance Music