He began professionally modeling in the late ’90s for Calvin Klein and appeared on runways in Milan and Paris. Soon, Kutcher segued into the entertainment industry after landing the role of Kelso on the 1998 sitcom That ’70s Show. He moved to the big screen with comedies such as 2000’s Dude, Where’s My Car and the 2004 drama The Butterfly Effect.
Meanwhile, the actor executive-produced and hosted the popular TV show Punk’d and starred in various rom-coms. In 2011, he replaced Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men. Kutcher’s debut episode garnered the highest rating in the show’s history.
In addition, he is a venture capitalist, investing in numerous startups, including Airbnb, Foursquare, Skype, Spotify, and Uber.
- Full name: Christopher Ashton Kutcher
- Born: February 7, 1978
- Hometown: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Height: 6’2″
- Net worth: $200 million
- Spouse: Mila Kunis (m. 2015), Demi Moore (m. 2005-2013)
- Kids: Dimitri Portwood Kutcher, Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher
- Top TV shows/movies: The Butterfly Effect; Dude, Where’s My Car?; Jobs; Just Married; Killers; My Boss’s Daughter; Punk’d; That ’70s Show; What Happens in Vegas
- Odd jobs before he was famous: Summer gig as a cereal-dust sweeper at a General Mills factory in Iowa
- Fun fact: He has a twin brother.