Sarah Jessica Parker
Sarah Jessica Parker is an actor, producer, and fashion icon. She is famous for portraying the sex columnist Carrie Bradshaw in the Sex and the City franchise.
Parker has been acting professionally since playing the lead in Annie on Broadway in the 1970s. In the early ’80s, she appeared in the sitcom Square Pegs and the film Footloose. The actor also co-starred with Bette Midler and Kathy Najimy in the 1993 Disney movie Hocus Pocus.
In addition, Parker is a businesswoman and fashion trendsetter. She heads the production company Pretty Matches, producing content for HBO and other channels since 2005. And her brand, SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker, sells high-end footwear, fragrances, and accessories.
- Full name: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Born: March 25, 1965
- Hometown: Nelsonville, Ohio (born); New York City, New York (lives)
- Height: 5’3″
- Net worth: $150 million
- Spouse: Matthew Broderick (m. 1997)
- Children: James Wilke Broderick, Tabitha Hodge Broderick, Marion Loretta Elwell Broderick
- Top TV series: And Just Like That…, Sex and the City, Square Pegs
- Top Movies: Footloose, Hocus Pocus, Sex and the City, Sex and the City 2
- Broadway: Annie