Actor and businesswoman Jennifer Aniston is best known for her role on the hit sitcom Friends. After appearing on several short-lived TV shows in the early ’90s, she landed the gig of a lifetime: playing Rachel Green in the hit NBC series. During the show’s decade-long run, Aniston became a bonafide superstar, earning massive paychecks and marrying Hollywood A-lister Brad Pitt.
- Full name: Jennifer Joanna Aniston
- Birthday: February 11, 1969
- Hometown: Los Angeles, California (born); New York City, New York (raised)
- Height: 5’5″
- Net worth: $300 million
- Spouse: Justin Theroux (m. 2015-2017), Brad Pitt (m. 2000-2005)
- Top TV shows: Friends, The Morning Show
- Top movies: Cake, The Good Girl, Horrible Bosses, Office Space, We’re the Millers, Leprechaun
- Odd jobs: She worked as a bike messenger in New York City before making it big in acting.
- Fun fact: Her father is Days of Our Lives star John Aniston.
Follow Jennifer Aniston on Instagram.