Actor and businesswoman Jennifer Aniston is best known for her role on the hit sitcom Friends. After appearing on several short-lived TV shows in the early ’90s, she landed the gig of a lifetime: playing Rachel Green in the hit NBC series. During the show’s decade-long run, Aniston became a bonafide superstar, earning massive paychecks and marrying Hollywood A-lister Brad Pitt.
Since the series’ cancellation in 2004, she has continued acting in movies and TV shows, such as We’re the Millers opposite Ted Lasso star Jason Sudeikis and The Morning Show with Reese Witherspoon.
The Golden Globe and Primetime Emmy Award winner has also parlayed her success into lucrative business ventures, including fragrances and the haircare line LolaVie.
- Full name: Jennifer Joanna Aniston
- Birthday: Feb. 11, 1969
- Hometown: Los Angeles (born); New York City
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Net worth: $320 million
- Spouse: Justin Theroux (m. 2015-2017), Brad Pitt (m. 2000-2005)
- Top TV shows: Friends, The Morning Show
- Top movies: Cake, The Good Girl, Horrible Bosses, Office Space, We’re the Millers, Leprechaun
- Odd jobs: She worked as a bike messenger in New York City before making it big in acting.
- Fun fact: Her father was Days of Our Lives star John Aniston.
Follow Jennifer Aniston on Instagram.